Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Books 2006

Books I read, re-read or gave up on in 2006...There are less books here than I would have liked -- which means I didn't get enough time for myself in 2006. Guess I'll have to work on that for 2007! FYI -- links are to the Bookcrossing site -- my favorite place to find books!!

The Good Wife Strikes Back by Elizabeth Buchan
The Winter Room by Gary Paulson (one of mom's books)
Eldest by Christopher Paolini (library book)
Rococo by Adriana Trigiani
The Chamber by John Grisham (bookring)
Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flagg (bookring)
My Uncle Napolean by Iraj Pezeshkzad
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
The Shipping News by Annie Proulx (not yet registered)
Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
The Monk Downstairs (not yet regstered)
Brokeback Mountain by Annie Proulx
The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
Dead Poet's Society by N.H. Kleinbaum
The Boy Next Door by Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees
Bogmail by Patrick McGinley
Revolution of Little Girls by Blanch McCrary Boyd
Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver
The Once and Future King by T.H. White
The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
Gypsy Masala by Preethi Nair
Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber by Adele Lang

No comments: