Saturday, July 02, 2005

13 Days and counting...

Today we had near perfet beach weather. Not too hot; nice ocean breeze; my only request would have been for a little more sun. And of course a cheaper beach pass. It was $7! for a day pass. That's the biggest thing that sucks about Jersey beaches - the cover charge. And they don't even play music or anything. I guess somebody has to pay for the hottie lifeguards to sit up in those chairs all day, but $7 still seems a little steep. But, what can ya do. I paid my $7, got some sun, and had a nice rlaxing day next to the ocean with some old friends. And, I still got home in time to go out for some drinks. Fabulous.

And speaking of "f" words, you will notice that from time to time, like in my last post, I tend to use some other "f" words, and "s" words, and other words not meant for young ears. I try to be good, but DH has told me several times that I'm in the wrong profession. He thinks I should be driving a truck. Maybe he's right. What can I tell you, I'm a loud-mouthed Jersey Girl. And after today, I'm a loud mouth Jersey Girl with a nice been-at-the-beach-all-day glow.

No comments: