Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Stupid headlines...

I'm not much in the mood for writing today, mostly because I can't think of anything but Maui, but felt I should post something, ya know, to stay in the habit, to make up for the two weeks when I won't be posting anything, etc. Did I mention I'm going on vacation in 10 days?

So -- here are just a few stupid headlines from around the 'net, which, stangely enough, almost all have to do with kids (or teenagers anyway)...

Three studies suggest TV hampers kids' academic skills

I'm sorry, but did they really need to do a study to determine that?

Happy kids make for pleasant road trips

No shit, really? I thought screaming brats made for pleasant trips.

Pediatricians' group: Abstinence not enough...Experts: Teens need access to birth control

I'm not even gonna touch this one.

No comments: