Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blue Tuesday


Ever woken up sad and don't know why? Well, that's what's happened to me today. When I got up, I felt like crying (and if I'm being honest, shed a few in the car on the way to work) and I can't, for the life me, figure out why. I didn't fight with DH or anyone else. Everyone I know is relatively healthy. I got plenty of sleep. I didn't have sad dreams (at least not that I can remember). I even got to go to the Giants-Saints game last night and watch my boys win. And yet, I just can't shake this blue feeling. Granted, I've only been up for a couple of hours, but still. I hope it goes away. And soon. Because this sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. I keep thinking I'm in some amazing foreign country when I wake up and then I realize that I'm...in DC ...with that ignorant prick just down the street.

It's been rough since I got back. It will get better though. Soon.

TOS said...

I know how you feel honey. It's hard and it sucks! No great advice here but I figured out what was destroying me - my job - finally I got rid of it and got a plan in place for my life and that has helped! But somedays I still wake up feeling like you described and even the anti-depressants don't help sometimes (though they really have lately). Keep blogging and sharing, better to get it all out so it doesn't bottle up - that seemed to help me. Plus change too - make some random change today for the sake of change. Drive to work a different way, walk home backwards just for the hell of it. Sounds silly but someone once suggested it to me and it kinda helps! HUGS!