Saturday, January 07, 2006

A New Year, A New Post

Once again, the holidays took over my life -- and I am only now getting back to normal. Not like I actually have a "normal", but ya know what I mean. Now I'm not a big believer in resolutions -- mostly because its rare that they are ever kept, but in the spirit of the season, here's a few I'll think about for now and probably eventually forget about ;)

1. Do more yoga (Namaste, my friends)
2. Cut down on swearing (I know, I know, when pigs fly...but ya gotta have hope)
3. Catch up with old friends (hey D-bud, that means you!!)
4. Read more and watch less TV (although with the Sopranos starting up again this is gonna be a toughie)
5. Work enough hours to get a bonus, but enough to qualify as a workaholic (this one actually has a chance because money is a major motivator!)
and of course,
6. Post Regularly!

Hope all my readers (ha, ha) had wonderful a wonderful holiday, whatever holiday that may be.

No comments: