Monday, October 29, 2007

Did I mention...

I'M GOING TO SEE BON FUCKING JOVI!!!! Saw him at Live Earth - where he only did 4 or 5 songs, and still RAH-OCKED -- and just had to get tickets (still I can't believe I've never seen him before as Jersey as I am).

So - OMG - less than 36 hours to go and I am so sickly excited I can barely stand it. The only thing that could make it better is if my friend Cary comes. She was always supposed to come, but with her diagnosis, there was some question whether she could. Well -- she is in great spirits this week and feeling better than she has in a couple of weeks, so fingers crossed. We find out tonight. I'm thinking of bringing a print-out of this pic with me though when I visit tonight for the final word - as added incentive. :) Cause, seriously, can you say no to him and that bod?

No comments: