Friday, August 05, 2005

More hours in the day please

As much as I really, really want to brag about my vaca, and tell stories about the wonders I saw and the adventures I had, I just haven't had the time to get online. I don't even really have the time to do this entry. But after missing nearly 3 weeks, I feel I should at least say something every few days or so; not like anyone really reads this thing (except maybe D-bud) but what the hell, ya never know. :)

Anyway - I figured if I could just find an extra hour or so each day (without, of course, giving up any sleep) I would have the time to get things done. Well, maybe not everything - but most things. I at least would have a chance to look at the gazillions of pictures I took in Maui. I'd cut my work hours but (1) I think my bosses might frown on that, and (2) I already have barely enough time to get everything done I need to get done while I'm here. It seems everyday I come into the office, my "to do" pile has grown exponentially -- they gave me 5 new cases in just the last couple of days. I really have no room to complain - I did after all just come back from an extended vaca, and also did only start my job 6 weeks before taking that vaca, but still...What ever happened to easing back into things? So - my point - I need an extra hour which I can't take from work, and won't take from sleep, so whoever the powers that be are that rule time, hook me up. Kay? Because, if I didn't have a nasty 'to do' pile staring at me right now, maybe I'd have time to tell the story about me and DH having drinks in an apartment on the corner of Haight & Ashbury...but that pile won't go anywhere on its own, so that story will just have to wait for another time.

No comments: