Monday, June 06, 2005

Coming soon...

What seems like ages ago, after spending too much time reading blogs of friends and strangers, I thought, I should do that. Being the procrastinator I am, of course, I never got around to it. Now, after finding myself posting entirely too long posts on chat boards on topics that weren't necessarily what I felt like most rambling about, I have finally taken the plunge and started a blog of my own -- a single space where I can ramble as much as I want about whatever I want. How cool is that?. Of course I'll probably only post sporadically...sticktoitiveness was never a strong point of mine. But maybe I'll surprise even myself. This, being my first post, has no real point other than to say more info (and more of my general rambling) coming soon.

No comments: