Monday, June 06, 2005

My Story...

Born in Italy, raised in Jersey, I spent the better part of my 20s jumping from one college to the next, and finally got my fancy piece of paper from JMU in 96. Ended up staying in VA for a whole bunch of years and will probably end up back there some day.

Some people might say I can be a little bitchy, and I guess thats true but only because I used to be too nice and found that nice girls finish last. I'm actually a really nice person and I make the best Florentine Lace cookies you will ever eat.

I've been happily married for almost 8 years and am mommy to two black & white kitties. My dear husband ("DH") and I just bought our first house last year and spend most weekends working on it or the yard. Of course come football season, we'll be at Giant's Stadium most weekends! You can find us in parking lot 13A. Goooooooo Giants!

After living in DC, VA and NYC, I somehow ended up back in NJ despite my best efforts to never come back. Seems like the abyss was calling...

No comments: