Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Day Wasted...

I started out the day with grand ideas of all the things I would accomplish. Nearly six hours later, and I've accomplished almost nothing. Part of this is my own fault -- I am easily distracted. But part of it is that I am so fucking bored I want to pull my hair out (which by the way I just colored for the first time in my life). Anyway -- since I have no work to do (and the reason for that is a whole other story) I spent the better part of the day hopping from one blog to another. I started with the blogs of people who commented on my last entry and worked my way on from there. Didn't really learn anything, but I did come across a few fun sites. And, since I have nothing better to do (actually, I have tons of better things to do but none I really want to do - like renewing my driver's license and tweaking a friend's resume who just didn't quite get my instructionson how to write a resume), I thought I'd share some of my findings with the few folks who ever visit. So, if you have some time to kill, may I suggest:


Things My Boyfriend Says -- collection of comments, etc. pretty much exactly what the title says it is. some are pretty funny, if I do say so myself. pure time waster site.
Campaign for Unshaved Snatch (CUSS) and Other Rants - had to see this. especially after my last post. gotta admit I didn't read much but how can you go wrong with snatch in the title?
Ladies, Goddesses and Bitches -- warning: adult themes. actually, fuck adult "themes" ... this is an adult only blog. well written erotica if you like that kind of thing.
God of Biscuits -- no real "topic" just postings by some random guy. But I like what he had to say about Ann the Cunt Coulter and the horror that was The Black Donnellys so I read some more of what he had to say and may visit again.
Pink is the new Blog -- gossip, gossip, gossip.

There were plenty of others, but I've got to meet a friend for post-work ocktails so off I go. Perhaps tomorrow they'll give me something worthwhile to do. Otherwise, I may have to actually bring a book to read.

1 comment:

rodger said...

God of Biscuits is one of my favorite daily reads...and he's cute to boot.

thanks for stopping by and letting me know I'm not the only bitch who hates Jennifer Hudson. I feel so alone on this. ; )

naxexxqm