Friday, March 16, 2007

I think I may be sick . . .

Last night, Hubby & I caught the flick "300" - it was pretty good. My favorite part was (spoiler alert -- did my best to color match) when Leonides' wife, aka the Queen of Sparta, stabs and kills the corrupt councilman, whose name I can't remember, after he betrays her to the council even though he said he'd help her and even though she let him fuck her so he'd help her. I especially loved that she used his own words against him -- this won't be quick, you won't like this, etc. What a tough ass bitch -- it was awesome. Anyway, after the movie, we went to meet some friends of ours for what was supposed to be a couple of drinks. Next thing I knew it was 3AM and, well, I'd had a little more than a "couple" of drinks. I can't actually tell you how many, but there were shots involved, and that is never good, especially on a school night. Needless to say, when I got up this morning to go to work, I was feeling a little under the weather. But it wasn't too bad - at least it wasn't something a McDonald's coke couldn't fix (don't ask me why, but I believe McDonald's coke is the absolute best all around hangover cure ever -- not any coke will do either, it's gotta be McDonald's). Anyway - I'm sitting at my desk, drinking my coke, and starting to feel a little more human, tired as hell, but not sick anyway. And then I get an email from a friend with the following video:

(I tried like 300 times to embed the video, but Blogger sux ass and kept giving me a bogus error message, so you'll just have to go here to see it)

And now it's like I never even had the coke to begin with. Fuck. I don't think a coke is gonna do it this time. And I was so going to have steak tonight.


No comments: